12.07.2011


Hi there!  My name is Amy Mercer.  I live in the suburbs of Boston with my wonderful husband, sweet young daughter, cat Lucy, and our small flock of chickens. A knitter and sewer since childhood, I'm slowly inching my way into knitwear design and sewing boutique children's clothing. I'm happy to share my love of all things yarn, fabric, gardening and home with you.

You can find my self-published knitting patterns on Ravelry. Since having my daughter, I have also found a renewed love of sewing and you will soon find delightful children's clothing in my Etsy shop: SpicyJellybeanKids. I love custom orders for both knitting and sewing. Feel free to contact me and we can set something up!

Thank you for taking a peek into my world.

Like this post? See more! Connect with me on facebookinstagram, and pinterest!

No comments :