4.10.2014

Clara for Spring

I've loved the Clara dress pattern for a long time and was thrilled when I found out that I was having a little girl.  I knew that I could finally knit a Clara! And now I have actually knit two! The first dress was little birdie's coming home from the hospital dress.  I actually modified the pattern to size it down since she was only 6 lbs 2 oz and I used fingering weight yarn - Fyberspates Scrumptious 4 ply.



The second Clara I just recently completed now that little birdie is 10 months.  Her original Clara actually still fits because I made the neck opening in the back really long, but it is really tight around the arms.  This latest one is the 6-10 month size, but I used  US size 3 needles and it came out just how I wanted! The Madeline Tosh Merino Light is so soft and squishy and just blocked out beautifully!






No comments :