4.26.2016

Eyelet Geranium

I finally finished the white eyelet Geranium blouse and I just love it! It is fully lined, which makes for a very full skirt. And little birdie picked the yellow flower buttons over white, a decision that I fully agreed with. Instead of using the flutter sleeve pattern included with the pattern, I wanted to use this white eyelet with a scalloped border print for the sleeves. So I cut a semicircle on the raw edge,  gathered along that edge, and then sewed them between the bodice layers as you would normally do with the flutter sleeves. I added sandwiched the yellow pompon trim between the bottom and the skirt and I love the bright pop of color and additional texture it gives. Super cute! These photos don't do this little shirt justice... but April showers bring May flowers, right?!





I love custom orders, so feel free to contact me to set up an order!
Like this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment :

Alteza Tel said...

Thank you for sharing useful content.
We offer medicine delivery app development that can help you expand your business and client-base exponentially. Our Online Pharmacy App Development company has served and benefited many clients with our reliable and sustainable solutions. online pharmacy app developer