4.11.2016

Pompom Trim!

I already had a white eyelet lace blouse planned in my mind when I saw this sweet little top from Mini Boden. I just so happened to have yellow pompom trim, so this was really meant to be. It is a 3T sized Geranium from Made by Rae with lace flutter sleeves. It is fully lined so it has a really full look to the skirt. I can't wait to see it on the little one. Still a few details to finish up (sewing the hem and bodice lining and adding buttons), but it is too sweet not to share. I think it will look great paired with my latest set of shorts (also not quite finished).






Like this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

2 comments :

Namrata Patel said...



Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics.
Examhelpline.in

Trupti Parmar said...


Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.