4.11.2016

Pompom Trim!

I already had a white eyelet lace blouse planned in my mind when I saw this sweet little top from Mini Boden. I just so happened to have yellow pompom trim, so this was really meant to be. It is a 3T sized Geranium from Made by Rae with lace flutter sleeves. It is fully lined so it has a really full look to the skirt. I can't wait to see it on the little one. Still a few details to finish up (sewing the hem and bodice lining and adding buttons), but it is too sweet not to share. I think it will look great paired with my latest set of shorts (also not quite finished).






Like this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

2 comments :

puja said...

Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective.

Please check CSUF INFO this article for more information about US Universities

peter thakur said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed Xbox One X Giveaway