3.30.2016

A-line Geranium

I finished this sweet little Geranium Dress from Made by Rae using stash fabric. I took the bodice and graded it out as an A-line blouse using the length from a ready made blouse she already has. The blouse is fully lined, which was a little challenging because I didn't really think it through before I started sewing but it came out just fine and looks really nice on the inside, too. And, I found five mostly matching buttons from my nana's button tin. This is the first time I've done the flutter sleeves on this pattern and I think they are really cute.  The next Geranium is going to be a dress in a beautiful kelly green eyelet lined with white, I think. Can't wait!



Like this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

No comments :