3.29.2016

Summer Shorts :: Take 2

I finished up another set of sweet toddler shorts, this time with cuffed legs. I'm so excited to pair these with a bunch of her colorful tops (Butterick 3405) when the weather warms up. Again I used this pattern from Caila Made and sized up to 3T by printing it at 110%. I just tacked the cuffs at the inside and outside of the leg opening, so I'm not sure how it will come out of the wash, but if it is terribly wrinkly, I will topstitch around the whole thing. Cute! And I loved working with the Essex Yarn Dyed Linen from Robert Kaufman. I can't wait to show you what I'm working on for the next pair of shorts!




Summer Shorts :: Take 1

Like this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment :

Weaveron Textile said...

awesome colorful fabric baby dress.to get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/